The Old Schoolhouse

The schoolhouse was originally built in 1869 and served the Eastham community to educate students through eighth grade until 1936. In addition to the regular curriculum, music and art teachers would visit the schoolhouse regularly to teach students their subjects. The two doors on the front of the building were made so boys and girls would have separate doors.

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close